25 things to be completed before I turn 25
- To read 25 books which I haven’t read
- Successfully graduate from college
- Read the entire Book of Mormon
- Go bungee jumping from the top of bridge of strings in Jerusalem. I’ve always wanted to do it
- Go to Europe
- Get a job which I actually enjoy
- Invest into buying our own home
- Be a good wife
- Go to the temple at least once a month
- Go to Disneyworld
- Take part in a Karaoke competition
- Find an exercise regimen which I actually enjoy. And stick to it!
- Apply for grad school
- Learn how to make my own bread
- Get a fur baby – cat or dog or both
- Learn how to use a sewing machine and actually sew something. I’m dreaming of getting one of these girls sewing machines so my little one and I can spend more time together crafting stuff. the hello Kitty one is sooo cute!
- Begin learning French or Spanish
- Scan all of my family’s old photos to digitalize them
- Learn how to drive a car with a stick shaft
- Find a local charity to support on a regular basis
- Visit and tour the White House
- Manage to lose 11lbs
- Take a windsurfing class
- Get back to scrapbooking
- Visit the Grand Canyon
I think it absolutely brilliant to set your goals with a set deadline, because you can actually keep a log of t things you wanted at a certain time of your life, as well as keep track of which goals are completed in time, and which haven’t been.
Do you like to set short and long term goals? Do you have a list of your own? I would love to get some feedback from those of you who share my passion.